I will need to try to make a priority list for the fall. The first thing coming up is the seminar with Stefan at MalmÃ¶ Academy of Music. However, the preparation for that shoudn’t take to long since I am goning to give the same presentation as I intended to do for the last spring seminar at the Art Academy.
A list of the projects I am involved in:
- Rewriting and translation to English of the etherSound-article. This should really be my first priority.
- Get the implementation of JetNet together in order to start testing it and evaluate the Kohonan ANN for timbre recognition.
- Prepare for the trip to Minsk
- Get the scetches for the harp piece ordered and decide whether to postpone the composing until the JetNet implementation is up and running.
- Start discussions with Stefan about guitarr piece.
- Get my site (including this blog) finished and published
That’s all I can think about for now.